Monday, April 27, 2015

A bit of Italy in New York City

Do you, like me, live in New York City?
Can you not afford a trip to Italy, but you can afford a trip to the Big apple and are dying to eat authentic Italian food?
Are you interest in the italian culture and like italian food?
Are you enjoying this blog?

If you responded "yes" to any of the above questions then Osteria Del Principe is the place for you.

Today I had the pleasure to write my blog in this great location. 
Here I had dinner with prosciutto and cheese imported from Italy. I then had the most delicious risotto with gorgonzola cheese and radish I have ever tasted, and I ended my dinner with a chocolate soufflé and a little italian Espresso.



The owners Max and Carlotta shared with me interesting facts about the different kinds of prosciutto and their origins, and together we spoke italian and talked about the different cities in Italy.

Not only I had an amazing dinner, but now I found a new place where to feel at home, and I gained two more followers!!!

Osteria Del Principe is located on 27 East 23rd St, New York City, 10010, right by Madison Square Park in the Flat Iron District. 

For more info and reservations contact 646-596-7864, info@principenyc.com or visit the website at http://www.principenyc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment