Saturday, April 18, 2015

Coffee Break in Between a City and another one!

Shout out to my Follower and new Friend Rose!!!

one day my blog's follower Rose contacted me through email and asked me to meet up for coffee.

Of course I invited her to try my Espresso that my mom just brought me from Italy.



We had a great time together trying to speak italian, zipping our delicious espressos and sharing fun facts and tips about Italy.

Turns out she has origins from Florence and a double citizenship!

I can't wait to write about Florence and collaborate with her!

Also, because of her visit she "won" an Espresso maker that came directly from Italy!!!



If you also would like to have coffee with me and talk about my country,  leave a comment and we'll try to set up something!!!

Ciao! see you soon in Verona!!

No comments:

Post a Comment