Sunday, May 10, 2015

Another Coffee Break with a New Friend

I found out I have a Pakistani Follower!!

This was probably the most unexpected follower.
Shahwar is also an International Student just like me. She goes to NYU, and while she was doing some researches for her summer trip in Italy she ended up reading my blog.

She contacted me, and this morning we had Iced Italian Coffee at Sergimmo, a small Italian coffee shop on 9th avenue cross St with 35th St. (It is really warm in the City today and I wanted to try a NY Italian Iced coffee before I make my Sceccherato!)

We were also so lucky to get Italian Cannoli on the house! (WOOHOO SCORE!)



She had many questions on where to go and what else to visit aside of what I posted.

I shared my experiences with her, and got along so well I kind of want to go with her!

During our time together I felt a little homesick thinking that today is Mother's Day and we both don't get to spend this day with our mommys.

Also RTL 102.5 Radio was playing at Sergimmo which is one of the main italian radios. She really enjoyed her time taking videos on Snapchat of me singing.... ( I may or may not have made some customers leave...oopsy)



Just like Shahwar, contact me if you are interested in knowing more about Italy and we'll have coffee together and I will try to answer to all your questions!!

Ciao travelers see you soon again!

2 comments:

  1. Conny,

    You and Shahwar look like you had so much fun. I wish I could have joined. Maybe another time....

    Best,
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely Alina! hit me up and I will contact Shahwar as well and we'll all go get Italian Coffee together!

      Delete